Monday, July 9, 2012

New Fabric!

I am a huge fan of cutesie fabric. Specifically designer fabric. A set of sometimes 20 or more different fabrics that have all sorts of patterns, yet the colors all coordinate perfectly? YES PLEASE! My newest line this year will be a new one by MODA, one of my absolute favorite designers! Here is a sneak peak for the fabrics that are available NOW! SO cuuuute!

These 3 are going to make adorable heels/toes!






Cute coordinating polka dots!




And OF CORSE I had to have a snowflake pattern...


Dont you just LOVE these adorable snowmen? These take the cake!






And something more feminine and mature. LOVE these!




Soon I will have some finished stockings posted that show off just how beautiful these will look in my Christmas stockings! Stay tuned :)

No comments: